Psychiatrist (Full-time & Part-time)
Crozer-Keystone Health System's Department of Psychiatry invites applicants for full-time and/or part-time psychiatrist opportunities in areas including outpatient psychotherapy, consultation liaison, crisis, substance abuse, and child and adolescent, in both the private and public sectors.
We encourage upcoming, recent graduates as well as practicing psychiatrists to apply. Due to our rapid and exciting positions are available in many areas:
• Adult Inpatient
• Outpatient Psychotherapy
• Outpatient Substance Abuse
• Geriatric Outpatient
• Geriatric Inpatient
• On-Site Telemedicine
• Child/Adolescent Outpatient
• Outpatient Medication Management Crisis
• Women's Health
• Nursing Home Consultations
• Unique Collaboration with schools and outside agencies
• Psychotherapy practice co-located with Primary Care Practice/Residency Program
Our exceptional benefits package includes:
· Six (6) legal holidays, twenty-six(26) paid days off, five (5) CME days, $2,500.00 CME Dues
· Malpractice with Tail Coverage
· Flexible work schedule
· Health, Dental, Vision Benefits provided.
· Potential for Commencement Bonus and Relocation Reimbursement for select candidates.
Competitive salary. There are currently no call/rounding responsibilities. Opportunities for additional shifts and weekend on-call if desired. Compensation offered accordingly. Unfortunately, we cannot hire physicians on J-1 or H-1 Visas.
Interested candidates are urged to submit their CV to Jillian Tygh, Physician Recruiter – firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted 8-21-17:Psychiatrist - Telemedicine - Corrections
PrimeCare Medical is currently looking for a Psychiatrist to work full time or part time at in correctional facilities in the Central Pennsylvania. This coverage can either be completed on site or via telemedicine. The job duties for this position include...
- Evaluating and developing treatment plans for inmate/patients who demonstrate symptoms of mental illness.
- Supervise psychologist, mental health staff and nursing staff in providing mental health services.
- Responsible for the overall psychiatric direction of the mental health program.
- Assume responsibility for clinical management of the mental health program in accordance with NCCHC/ACA Standards and PrimeCare Medical (PCM) policies and procedures.
- Provide service to the inmate/patient population utilizing current standards of Psychiatric practice.
- Services to be provided on scheduled work days according to standards and times mutually agreeable to physician, facility administration and PCM.
- Consult with medical specialists to seek advice and expertise in their respective areas.
- Provide psychiatric consultation to all professionals (physicians/nursing) within the unit.
- Oversee and supervise all psychiatric clinical services provided.
- Substitute generic drugs for brand name drugs when appropriate.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely psychiatric entries are made for each inmate/patient contact.
- Provide follow-up care for chronic psychiatric conditions.
- Evaluate all inmate/patients referred for presence or absence of mental illness.
- Treat all inmate/patients requiring psychiatric intervention.
- Refer inmate/patients as necessary to appropriate psychiatric facilities.
- Work collaboratively with pharmacy to evaluate and approve all medications and other medicinal preparations, which compromise the facility formulary .
- Establish and monitor standards of care provided by physicians, psychologist and nurses in accordance with NCCHC/ACA and accepted psychiatric standards .
- Actively assist with the detection and prevention of inmate/patient suicide.
- Supervise and work collaboratively with psychologists.
- Graduate of an accredited school of medicine or school of Osteopathic Medicine, with specialty in Psychiatry.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Licensed to practice psychiatry in the state in which the facility is located.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Maintain current DEA number.
If you would like to submit a Resume I CV to be considered for this position please email them to email@example.com
or call PrimeCare Medical's corporate office (717-545-5787) ext 1109.
The Psychiatrist owner and founder of this profitable solo practice located in Springfield, PA provides evaluation services and treatment for a variety of mental health conditions. The practice has growth and expansion potential. The practice was established in 1973.
The practice's location is within a high density population. There is high demand in this area to support many psychiatrists. It is centrally located and currently operates from leased facilities. Currently, the practice accepts medicare and private pay patients only.
The Psychiatrist owner is selling the practice due to retirement but is willing to remain involved for an agreed upon time frame to help ensure a successful transition to new ownership.
Price to be discussed.
STEVEN SECUNDA, MD
1001 BALTIMORE PIKE
APA Job Central
Want to place a classified ad? View a copy of our 2017 advertising contract (PDF). Questions? Contact Jennifer Redmond, Assistant Association Executive, at (717) 909-2681 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The advertisements appearing on this website were placed with the Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society directly from the listed prospective employers or their agents. Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society is not responsible for the content of the advertisements. Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society is an equal opportunity employer.