PRMS is a proud supporter of the 2017 CME events for this chapter.
Upcoming Western Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society Events
All Western Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society members are invited and welcome to attend the events listed below. Please register through the "online registration" links provided, or call
1-800-422-2900 or 717-558-7750 with any questions.
Thursday, November 30th, 2017
Resident Poster Night
5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
LECOM Bayfront Campus
Sponsored by LECOM Health & WPPS
Attention Residents: if you are interested in presenting your research, please contact WPPS President Dr. Elizabeth Ramsey at
email@example.com by November 22, 2017. Cash Prizes will be awarded for 1st-3rd place.
We cordially invite WPPS members to join us for poster viewing, dinner, and networking. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 24th.
Western Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society Benefits of Membership
For more information on becoming a member of the Western Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society and the Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society, please send an email to
email@example.com or call
Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society members practicing in the western Pennsylvania area, with the exception of Allegheny County and its close environs, have dues-free access to the additional benefits of the western Pennsylvania chapter, including…
- Presents two educational dinner meetings a year on a wide variety of psychiatric issues and topics.
- Addresses membership concerns regarding managed care systems and how these systems affect patients with limited resources.
- Provides opportunities to become informed and involved in issues affecting psychiatric practice on a local level.
- Provides opportunities to socialize and interact with colleagues.
- Addresses the challenges and opportunities for practitioners in the rural and small city environment.
- Serves as a liaison between the psychiatric community and the local public mental health system.
- Represents the interests of its local members through representation to the Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society's governing council.
Western Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society
Executive Committee and Officers
Elizabeth Ramsey, DO
Elizabeth Ramsey, DO, acting until finalized
Immediate Past President
Mary Anne Albaugh, MD
Dennis P. Borczon, MD