PRMS is a proud supporter of the 2017 CME events for this
Upcoming Western Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society Events
All Western Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society members are invited and welcome to attend the events listed below. Please register through the "online registration" links provided, or call
1-800-422-2900 or 717-558-7750 with any questions.
Wednesday, August 10, 2017
Residents' Program - Presented by WPPS & PRMS
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Millcreek Community Hospital
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Minimizing Risk When Treating Suicidal and Violent Patients
6:30 pm – 8:15 pm
Western Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society Benefits of Membership
For more information on becoming a member of the Western Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society and the Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call
Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society members practicing in the western Pennsylvania area, with the exception of Allegheny County and its close environs, have dues-free access to the additional benefits of the western Pennsylvania chapter, including…
- Presents two educational dinner meetings a year on a wide variety of psychiatric issues and topics.
- Addresses membership concerns regarding managed care systems and how these systems affect patients with limited resources.
- Provides opportunities to become informed and involved in issues affecting psychiatric practice on a local level.
- Provides opportunities to socialize and interact with colleagues.
- Addresses the challenges and opportunities for practitioners in the rural and small city environment.
- Serves as a liaison between the psychiatric community and the local public mental health system.
- Represents the interests of its local members through representation to the Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society's governing council.
Western Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society
Executive Committee and Officers
Elizabeth Ramsey, DO
Elizabeth Ramsey, DO, acting until finalized
Immediate Past President
Mary Anne Albaugh, MD
Dennis P. Borczon, MD