PRMS is a proud supporter of the 2017 CME events for this chapter.
Upcoming Northeastern Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society Events
All Northeastern Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society members are invited and welcome to attend the events listed below. Please register through the "online registration" links provided, or call
1-800-422-2900 or 717-558-7750 with any questions.
Friday, October 13, 2017
Minimizing Risk When Treating Suicidal and Violent Patients
Presented by: Kristen M. Lambert, Esq., American Professional Agency
6:00 pm: Registration & Light Meal
6:30 pm – 8:15 pm: Educational Program
Location: Geisinger College of Medicine, PNC Conference Room
This program is neither endorsed nor supported by the PRMS chapter sponsorship.
Northeastern Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society Benefits of Membership
For more information on becoming a member of the Psychiatric Physicians of Northeastern PA and the Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society, please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-422-2900.
Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society members practicing in the North Eastern counties of Pennsylvania have dues-free access to the additional benefits of its Northeastern chapter, which...
- Presents five educational, dinner meetings a year on a wide variety of psychiatric issues and topics.
- Provides opportunities to participate in public education activities such as depression screenings, disaster relief, and other outreach programs.
- Provides opportunities to socialize and interact with colleagues.
- Serves as a liaison between the psychiatric community and local public mental health system.
- Represents the interests of its local members through representation to the Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society's governing council.
Northeastern Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society
Executive Committee and Officers
Jeanne A. Rinehouse, MD
Adharsh Pravid Sahadevan, MD
Immediate Past President and Delegate to PaPS Council
Richard E. Fischbein, MD, DFAPA
Matthew Berger, MD
Kelly J. Felins, MD, DFAPA