PRMS is a proud supporter of the 2017 CME events for this
Upcoming Lehigh Valley Psychiatric Society Events
All Lehigh Valley Psychiatric Society members are invited and welcome to attend the events listed below. Please register through the "online registration" links provided, or call
1-800-422-2900 or 717-558-7750 with any questions.
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Addressing Stigma in Serious Mental Illness
Dinner & A Movie: The United States of Leland
5:30 pm: Registration & Light Meal
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm: Educational Program
Penn State Lehigh Valley
Center Valley, PA
Lehigh Valley Psychiatric Society Benefits of Membership
For more information on becoming a member of the Lehigh Valley Psychiatric Society and the Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-422-2900.
Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society members practicing in Lehigh, Berks, Schuylkill, and Northampton Counties have dues-free access to the additional benefits of its Lehigh Valley chapter, which provides:
- CME dinner meetings throughout the year on a wide variety of psychiatric issues.
- An annual open forum to promote an interchange of ideas on important current psychiatric and practice issues.
- Participation in public education activities such as depression screening, television and radio call-in programs, and other outreach activities.
- An annual awards banquet and other opportunities to socialize and interact with colleagues.
- Opportunities to become informed and involved in issues affecting psychiatric practice on a local level.
- Representation of local issues through its representatives to the Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society's governing council.
Lehigh Valley Psychiatric Society
Executive Committee and Officers
John-Paul Gomez, MD, FAPA
Muhamad A. Rifai, MD
Christi Weston, MD, PhD
Immediate Past President and Delegate to PaPS Council
Mireille Meyerhoefer, MD, PhD
Dhanalakshmi Ramasamy, MD